1. First and foremost, make sure you and all passengers are okay and do not require medical attention.
2. Turn on emergency flashers and stay as far off of the roadway as possible.
3. Contact local authorities.
4. Take photos, if possible.
5. Exchange insurance and contact information with other party involved. (Always a MUST)
6. Choose a repair facility.
7. How to choose a repair facility:
- Local Reputation
- ICar Certified
- Manufacturer Certified (Ask Your Dealer)
- Online web reviews
- Finally, by law it is YOUR choice to choose a repair facility, NOT your insurance company!