If you own a luxury car like a Maserati, you already know – it comes with the expectation of higher operating costs, including repair and maintenance expenses. Known for their high-performance engines and innovative technology, the parts used in these performance cars are often specialized and may need to be imported, making them more expensive than parts for other more common vehicles.
With Maserati being a luxury brand with a relatively small market share compared to more mainstream automakers, you also must contend with the fact that there are fewer Maserati dealerships and certified repair shops. Depending on your local area, a limited competition situation can drive up the cost of repairs. So where do you go for Maserati Repairs in Pensacola?
Selecting a Maserati Auto Body Repair Shop
#1 Only Use as Maserati Certified Technician
Maserati Certified Technicians are knowledgeable and trained to work on all Maserati models. Maserati technicians have an expert-level understanding of the cars’ automotive systems, including engines, transmissions, suspension, braking, electrical systems, and advanced electronic components. Technicians must be well-versed in both gasoline and diesel engines, as Maserati offers a range of powertrains and models. Familiarity with different Maserati models and their unique features is essential. They also need to be:
- Proficient in diagnosing complex issues. Maserati vehicles are equipped with advanced electronics and systems, so technicians must be skilled in pinpointing and resolving intricate problems.
- Technicians should undergo specialized training and certification programs provided by Maserati or authorized training centers. These programs cover specific Maserati models and the latest technology and repair techniques.
- Technicians should have a keen eye for detail and be meticulous in their auto body repair work to maintain the brand’s reputation for artful craftmanship and precision.
#2 Know Where the Parts are Coming From
When purchasing parts for your Maserati repair, your service provider must use genuine OEM parts or high-quality aftermarket equivalents. Using authentic parts ensures the best fit, result and performance for your vehicle. Additionally, if your Maserati is under warranty, using non-genuine parts can affect warranty coverage. When looking for a Maserati repair shop, make sure the auto body shop buys from reputable sources to ensure the quality and authenticity of the parts you’re purchasing.
While Maserati’s high-quality materials and craftsmanship contribute to the car’s luxury and performance, it also means that replacement parts and materials are more expensive.
#3 Understand What the Maserati Repair Pricing Gets You
Maserati may require that certain repairs and maintenance be performed at authorized dealerships or an exclusive assembly of auto body shops to maintain warranties or vehicle integrity. At Gross & Son, service for your Maserati repair includes:
- Exclusive Maserati Valet Service to flatbed transport your vehicle to our location in Pensacola, Florida
- A dedicated Repair Process Manager is appointed to assist you every step of the way
- Maserati Tooling and Equipment as well as the SuperRotax scissor lift
Contact Pensacola’s Trusted Maserati Repair Provider
For Maserati owners in the Pensacola, Florida area, Gross & Sons is the destination for getting the work done. We have been repairing vehicles for more than 50 years and have built a stellar reputation while holding certifications from more than a dozen manufacturers, including being one of the few certified Maserati Collision Repair Centers in the area. We provide a full range of Maserati repair services, from simple and complex repairs to complete rebuilds using OEM Genuine Maserati auto parts.
Contact us today for your repair and service needs.