Make sure your car gets the expert service it needs! Our team of collision repair experts are certified to the highest level.
- Free Estimates
- Precise Auto Body Repair
- Parts Replacement
- Precision Frame and Unibody Repair & Replacement
- Computerized Paint Matching
Getting ready to sell you car or just want to give it a deeper clean? We will help make your car look great!
- Light Wash
- Exterior Detail
- Interior Detail
- Road Debris Removal
- Overspray Removal
- Professional Buffing & Waxing
24/7 Towing Service
Trust Gross & Son to help you when you are in an accident or your car breaks down. We will come to your location day or night and make sure you and your car are taken care of.
- 24/7 Availability
- Flatbed Towing
- Loading & Unloading Vehicle
- Call 850-434-5309!
On-Site Car Rental
Need a rental vehicle? We have you covered!
- Midsize Sedan
- Fullsize Sedan
- Standard SUV
- Fullsize SUV
- Glass Repair & Windshield Replacement
- Standard Detail, Wash & Vacuum
- Professional Full Service Detail Machine Wax & Paint Touch Up
- Illuminated Warning Light Scan
- Example: Check Engine Light
- Post Repair Inspection:
- Example: Was my vehicle repaired back to pre-accident condition? If your vehicle has been repaired at another facility and something just doesn’t look or feel right when driving, we can help you! (*Hint, Most Insurers Will Reimburse You)
Frequently Asked Questions
Gross & Son has been repairing cars since 1947. We have learned that every car repair requires a different amount of time to repair. After our collision repair experts have completely disassembled your vehicle, we can give you an estimate of how long the repair process will take. If a car requires us to order new parts this will likely increase the amount of time needed.
Matching the factory finish is difficult for a variety of reasons. Some of these reasons include: temperature when painting, auto body paint film thickness, time between coats, speed and type of the auto body paint spray gun, surface type- plastic bumpers and metal body, and humidity.
YES! At Gross & Sons we are committed to staying current with the collision certification standards. Because we are up to date with all certifications we are able to repair your car back to pre-accident condition. When your car is repaired back to pre-accident condition this improves the performance and safety of the vehicle. If a vehicle is not repaired correctly, it will not crash as it is intended. This leaves you the driver in a dangerous position. Come get your car checked with us today!
Each car’s repair requires a different amount of time. But generally, a common fender bender or bumper damage will take our collision repair experts between 1 and 3 days.