Over 70 Years in Business!
Gross Body Shop was established in 1947 by Leon and Lucille Gross on Navy Blvd. In the early 1960’s, the shop was moved to 2600 N. “V” Street specializing in Volkswagen body repairs. In 1972, Terry Gross joined his dad as a partner and the business soon began a period of expansion that has lasted over 30 years. During that time, they have invested in state of the art equipment that consists of two DeVilbiss Downdraft Paint Booths, one Binks GM Certified Paintbooth, and two Genesis computerized laser-measuring systems. The facility covers over one square block and over 30,000-sq. ft. in shop, bays and offices.